Friday, January 29, 2010

Long trip here

I made it here after a loong journey! it´s hard to believe that I started this day at home...it feels like it´s been forver since i have been in Stillwater. Since I have failed to talk to all of you since last night, I will fill you in with the details of today/last night. I spent last night with my fave people...I stayed up late, even though I had to be up at 2, because I knew that if I went to bed, I would miss out on my last moments with my lovely family. But, I finally went to bed and managed to peel myself out of it 2 hours later. From there I ran around the house, made sure i had everything, then left. On my way to the airport I got pulled over for.....having my brights on. The officers that pulled my over reminded me why I loathe officers. I made it to the airport shortly after then took of for Texas. The flight to Texas wasn´t too bad, but I did get antsy after a while...In fact. due to my lack of sleep, I felt the extreme urge to punch someone, BUT I refrained! haha...We arrived in Texas and remained there for SOO long...I don´t know how long exactly, but I do know that we ended up arriving to Guate 2.5 hours late. Getting here was amazing! it is so different than anywhere I have ever been. The car ride to where I am currently staying was AWESOME! they drive like mad people! there are no lines, people merge and honk whenever they feel, AND as I found out while reaching my hand out the window to take a pic, the motor cycles ride wherever possible..this includes the tiniest spaces between cars, busses, and vans. I swear I was almost killed by these bikers multiple times!! ha well my internet time is running out! (btw I know my spelling/grammar sucks, but it´s hard to type on this comp! it has different keys!!)
HAsta Luego!!

No comments:

Post a Comment